Join Lyndi Rivers and Donna Rabuck for weekend retreats for women.
Autumn Equinox Retreat ~ Harvesting Pleasure September 21st -23rd 2018
Join us at an award-winning bed and breakfast lodge on the banks of the San Pedro River for a magical weekend of relaxing, meditating, singing, doing yoga, and spiraling with other like minded women.
You will spend the weekend discovering, exploring and celebrating women's mysteries and the beginning of Autumn through ritual and learning about crone goddess and totoms of pleasure and joy.
Enjoy hummingbirds, starlit nights, and the beauty of the land.
Come into balance at Autumn Equinox and celebrate your harvest!
Retreat begins on September 21st at 6pm and ends at 12pm on September 23rd.
Retreat participants can arrive anytime between 3 and 6pm. View tentative schedule here
$425/$500 all inclusive - includes 2 nights of a shared room, 5 meals, crafts, yoga, ritual, and sweet surprises to support your journey.
$650/$750 all inclusive - includes a private room with a king size bed, 5 meals, crafts, yoga, ritual, and sweet surprises to support your journey. LIMITED AVAILABILITY
$800/$900 all inclusive - includes a shared room with a friend of your choosing - you both will receive- 5 meals, crafts, yoga, ritual and sweet surprises to support your journey. Bring a friend and save!!!
Registration now Open!!
To learn more about Donna Rabuck and The Center for the Sacred Feminine Click Here.
BENEFITS FROM ATTENDING Center of the Sacred Feminine equinox WEEKEND RETREATS:
- an opportunity to nurture yourself in a beautiful place at a sacred time
- a time to be fully embodied during luscious yoga sessions with Lyndi
- a chance to stop and reflect on your own process of growth and change
- an opportunity to learn about specific goddesses from different traditions
- a packet lovingly prepared for you by Donna with information about the season, the theme, archetypes, goddesses, and symbols.
- a sprinkling of gifts to serve as touchstones at retreat and after
- a re-turn to your source, to your feminine ground & grounding
- a chance to come into balance within & without
- a celebration of Mother Earth and the beauty of the changing seasons
- an opportunity to heal, whole, and know yourself as holy
- a chance to relax and savor the sweetness and joy of life
Save The Date For Future Retreats!
Spring Equinox Retreat - March 22nd-25th 2019
Autumn Equinox Retreat - September 20th-22nd 2019