Join Lyndi Rivers and Donna Rabuck for weekend retreats for women.
Spring Equinox Retreat ~ Blossoming into Pleasure March 16th -18th 2018
Treat yourself to a weekend of discovering, exploring and celebrating women's mysteries and the start of Spring
Commit to your own blossoming with goddesses and totems to guide you.
Spend the weekend relaxing, meditating, singing, doing yoga, and spiraling with other like minded women.
Enjoy hummingbirds, starlit nights, and the beauty of the land.
Come into balance at Spring Equinox and celebrate your harvesting!
Retreat begins on March 16th at 6pm and ends at 12pm on March 18th.
Retreat participants can arrive anytime between 3 and 6pm. View tentative schedule here
$425/$500 all inclusive - includes 2 nights of a shared room, 5 meals, crafts, yoga, ritual, and sweet surprises to support your journey.
$625/$700 all inclusive - includes a private room with a king size bed, 5 meals, crafts, yoga, ritual, and sweet surprises to support your journey. LIMITED AVAILABILITY
$800/$900 all inclusive - includes a shared room with a friend of your choosing - you both will receive- 5 meals, crafts, yoga, ritual and sweet surprises to support your journey. Bring a friend and save!!!
Spring retreat registration is open Now!
BENEFITS FROM ATTENDING Center of the Sacred Feminine equinox WEEKEND RETREATS:
- an opportunity to nurture yourself in a beautiful place at a sacred time
- a time to be fully embodied during luscious yoga sessions
- a chance to stop and reflect on your own process of growth and change
- an opportunity to learn about specific goddesses from different traditions
- a packet lovingly prepared for you by Donna with information about the season, the theme, the archetypes, goddesses, and symbols connected to the theme
- a sprinkling of gifts to serve as touchstones at retreat and after
- a re-turn to your source, to your feminine ground & grounding
- a chance to come into balance within & without
- a celebration of Mother Earth and the beauty of the changing seasons
- an opportunity to heal, whole, and know yourself as holy
- a chance to relax and savor the sweetness and joy of life