Join Lyndi Rivers and Donna Rabuck for weekend retreats for women.
Autumn Equinox Retreat ~ Harvesting Warrior Wisdom September 15th -17th 2017
Treat yourself to a weekend of discovering, exploring and celebrating women's mysteries and the start of Autumn
Harvest Warrior Wisdom in yourself (no matter what your age or stage in life) with goddesses (Durga, Kali, Tara, and Brigid) and totems to guide you.
Spend the weekend relaxing, meditating, singing, doing yoga, and spiraling with other like minded women.
Enjoy hummingbirds, starlit nights, and the beauty of the land.
Come into balance at Autumn Equinox and celebrate your harvesting!
Retreat begins on September 15th at 6pm and ends at 12pm on September 17th.
Retreat participants can arrive anytime between 3 and 6pm. View tentative schedule here
$425/$500 all inclusive - includes 2 nights of a shared room, 5 meals, crafts, yoga, ritual, and sweet surprises to support your journey.
$595/650 all inclusive - includes a private room with a king size bed, shared bath, 5 meals, crafts, yoga, ritual, and sweet surprises to support your journey.
$625/$700 all inclusive - includes a private room with a king size bed, 5 meals, crafts, yoga, ritual, and sweet surprises to support your journey.
$800/$900 all inclusive - includes a shared room with a friend of your choosing - you both will receive- 5 meals, crafts, yoga, ritual and sweet surprises to support your journey. Bring a friend and save!!!
Fall Retreat is currently FULL!!
Spring retreat registration will open in October!
BENEFITS FROM ATTENDING CSF equinox WEEKEND RETREATS:
- an opportunity to nurture yourself in a beautiful place at a sacred time
- a time to be fully embodied during luscious yoga sessions
- a chance to stop and reflect on your own process of growth and change
- an opportunity to learn about specific goddesses from different traditions
- a packet lovingly prepared for you by Donna with information about the season, the theme, the archetypes, goddesses, and symbols connected to the theme
- a sprinkling of gifts to serve as touchstones at retreat and after
- a re-turn to your source, to your feminine ground & grounding
- a chance to come into balance within & without
- a celebration of Mother Earth and the beauty of the changing seasons
- an opportunity to heal, whole, and know yourself as holy
- a chance to relax and savor the sweetness and joy of life